Urban Style is a trendy style of youth was shaped by the urbanization and urban culture of the modern world. The urban swimsuit is not just a wardrobe item, but a lifestyle and way of expression. This style is usually the most comfortable, not constraining movements, and at the same time very attractive.
Urban is avant-garde, but it includes gray, blue, black colors of clothing, and of course bright accessories. Such clothing is comfortable and comfortable. This style is for those who love fashion and want to be original and unique. The essential qualities of urban clothing are functionality, ethnic orientation, and courage.
Top 10 most stylish and vibrant swimsuit models plus size for urban style lovers
- Halter. The bright model with an unusual name of the upper part is “halter-bra.” It is a practical and comfortable swimsuit. The halter is a closed type bodice, where the exception is made only by the shoulders and back. Classic and two-piece swimwear in extraordinary and vibrant colors is trendy this season.
- Made from neoprene. The neoprene swimsuit is gaining popularity, intended for lovers of surfing, beach volleyball, and sailing. The extended sleeve protects from the scorching sun, and bright colors will not leave you unnoticed among the crowd of holidaymakers.
- Retro. This model is suitable for vintage lovers. It even made its way to the beach podium. Elegant and concise, at the same time, a very stylish and feminine retro-style swimsuit is in eighth place in the top of the most current trends of this summer. Panties with high waistline correctly adjust the lines and emphasize the curves of the female figure. A minimum of decor, as well as a combination of black and white, give severity to the look.
- Style 50s and 60s. The tendency of the 50s-60s will continue, namely floral and checkered prints, bodice with a round cup and polka dots. The color palette of this season is images of large flowers, bright stripes, and dark saturated colors.
- Boho/ethnic. This style takes sixth place. Brushes, layered ruffles, and fringe are not left unattended by designers. Decorative trim forms patterns and creates a picturesque decor on the edges of the details.
- Geometric print. Ethnic prints, floristic, broken lines, lace inserts – all this makes the swimsuit even more unique and different from others. Geometry surprises with diagonal lines.
- Asymmetry. Asymmetrical models – one-shoulder swimsuits are trendy this season. Alluring and unusual, sexy and attractive – it’s all about them!
- Femininity. Frills and ruffles add a playful lightness and immediacy to the image. Floral prints and monochrome patterns – this is what is important this summer.
- Monokini. Swimsuits with sheer inserts or fully open waist area are beautiful. It is suitable not only for tanning but also for a beach party.
- A one-piece swimsuit with lacing. The undisputed leader becomes a one-piece swimsuit in all sorts of variations. Feminine and sexy classic emphasizes the dignity of the owner of a figure plus size. Contrast zipper or lacing on the front, not fully fastened, will allow the one-piece swimsuit to be both frank and intriguing. Choosing a swimsuit, consider the features of your figure. Undoubtedly you’ll look great in one of these models.
Showing all 14 results