Pareo is a fashionable beach accessory. It owes its popularity to the Tahiti natives, so this accessory a hundred years is the subject of high fashion. Today, the traditional pareo has changed not only the usual color but also the length, as well as the method of use. This large scarf can be worn on the chest and shoulders.
Basic rules for the selection of a pareo
Pareo needs to pick up and tie, depending on the type of figure. This piece of clothing can visually not only correct all our body defects but also emphasize them! It must be remembered that the nodes always attract the most attention – therefore, it is best to place them as far as possible from the problem areas.
How to tie a pareo at a plus size figure:
- Skirt-pareo, tied diagonally at the waist, will mask wide hips.
- You can also tie a scarf in the form of a sundress, connecting the corners behind the neck.
- You should tie it low on the hips to mask rounded forms.
- The accessory can also be tied at the level of the armpits – your figure will appear longer.
- The pareo on one shoulder is another great way.
- If you are the owner of massive shoulders, then you should tie it on the hips while maintaining asymmetry and opening one leg. You can also just cover the shoulders with this handkerchief, thus hiding their massiveness.
If you are going to tie a pareo like a sundress, you should choose a long size. You can wear a scarf on the hips or at the waist – it all depends on your preferences. If you want to hide the shortcomings of the legs, choose a long size too.
You can rely on your preferences or current fashion trends when choosing the color spectrum of this accessory. Today, designers offer stylish pareos with patterns that look great on almost any figure. To hide some fullness, experts advise choosing a fabric with pictures of medium size or neutral abstraction. Based on the features of the pareo, which offer the famous fashion houses Victoria’s Secret, D & G, Mango, and Zara, it becomes evident that the most popular shades of such accessories are:
• Emerald, Fiery red, Heavenly, Orange, Yellow, etc.
Designers offer modern women of fashion a variety of stylish and attractive prints, including:
- Floristic and floral motifs. Pareos, decorated with delicate lilies of the valley, daisies, rosebuds, climbing vines and bamboo stalks look very tender and impressive. Such prints are perfectly combined with a black, blue, brown background, and also on a bright red, sky blue and light pink.
- Geometry. The pareo, decorated with lines, cell, rhombus and concentric circles in trend. Particular attention is paid to designers with products with a contrasting pattern, which combines two bright colors. With this solution, the beach outfit becomes very spectacular.
- Tropics. Actual models are represented in the collections of the most popular brands of Emilio Pucci, Alberta Ferretti, Mosñhino, Gianfranco Ferre and Chantal Thomas. This season, most designers decided to give preference to bright prints and fashionable colors in the Hawaiian style. Trendy pareos are decorated with palm trees, bananas, and beautiful exotic flowers.
- Monochrome. Classic never goes out of style. The abundance of monochrome models of pareos in collections of famous brands is proof of this in the trend of deep colors. Black color deserves special attention, which is triumphantly backed in fashion this season. Shiny silk accessories or sheer chiffon anthracite-colored products will make a feminine image irresistible, bright and truly royal.
Showing all 18 results