Swimming in the pool is one of the best forms of physical activity in the hot summer and frosty winter. Swimming is perfect for strengthening all muscle groups and the spine, helps prevent varicose veins, tempers the body and, moreover, brings great pleasure. An essential accessory for swimming is a swimsuit.
When you visit the pool, it is better to opt for the following types of swimwear:
- Monokini. Monokini swimsuits do not hinder movement, do not stick to the skin and do not rub in the folds of the body. Laconic cut without straps, bows, and ruches gives freedom of movement.
- Sports type.
Sportswear swimsuit can be:
- Open cut. It has an open back and adjustable straps.
- With crossed shoulder straps. Swimsuit focuses attention on women’s shoulders and supports the breast well.
- Monokini that covers the body.
- Two-piece swimsuits that will help focus on the merits of the figure.
Criteria for choosing a swimsuit:
- It must fit the body without folds and don’t restrict movements.
- Smooth internal seams without protruding parts.
- Ease and convenience of dressing.
- Lack of allergic reactions.
- The quality fabric was resistant to chlorine.
- Quick drying.
The correctly chosen bathing suit will help to correct the individual flaws of the figure. Models with different inserts on the sides will hide the extra volume in the waist and hips. Straps that converge around the collarbone visually reduce broad shoulders. Monochrome variants of dark colors give slimness. Cut-out models lengthen the neck and expose the chest. And if it is necessary on the contrary – to “hide” a big breast, then a combined swimsuit with a dark top and a light bottom will come to the rescue.
Purification and disinfection of water in pools is made using chlorine, as well as in combination with ultraviolet and ozone. Therefore the material for the manufacture of sports swimsuits should be significantly different from the material for the beach. For the production of sports, swimsuits use nylon, polyamide, lycra, polyester, microfiber. They are characterized by elasticity, perfect fit and are more resistant to chlorine. To give elasticity and obtain a compression effect, Lycra should be included in the amount of at least 20-25% of the fabric.
- Sports swimsuits made of cotton, an environmentally friendly material, are very pleasant to the body, but quickly lose their original shape and stretch.
- Swimwear made of elastin or spandex is very strong, keeps its shape, dries quickly and pleasantly fits the body.
- Polyamide models are very durable and resistant to chlorine, soft and dry quickly, mainly if it contains elastin or lycra.
- The quick-drying material Tactel has lycra and knitwear. This swimwear is soft and well breathable.
- For the manufacture of sports swimsuits nylon is perfect. It is a durable material, slimming and tight-fitting body.
- The body breathes well in microfiber swimsuits; they are pleasant to the touch and dry quickly.
- The lycra fabric, which helps to keep the shape of the swimsuit, should not exceed 30%. Otherwise, the swimsuit will not let the air through, and this is very harmful to the skin. Such swimsuits have a corrective effect on the problem areas of the figure, and they can also have a compression insert on the abdomen.
So, choosing a swimsuit to practice in the pool, pay attention to the material from which it is made. The fabric should be hypoallergenic, pleasant to the body, resistant to the effects of chlorine, ultraviolet rays, and sea salt if the workouts are held in open water. Choose a swimsuit with wide straps and a closed back, without any decorative additions, to feel confident and comfortable during workouts.
To support the breasts, buy a model with cups
If the cups are not provided, then the fabric should be very dense, with wide straps, and you will look toned and beautiful. A swimsuit should fit perfectly in size, adjust the figure tightly, but at the same time it should dress and take off without much difficulty, do not hinder movement, and should also dry out quickly. Each plus size woman can choose a swimsuit, taking into account the characteristics of her figure and style that will be resistant to chlorine.
Showing all 4 results