This summer, world designers paid attention to Africa, creating spring-summer collections using African prints. The hottest and mysterious African continent inspires many modern designers to create their unique collections of swimsuits plus size. African style in clothing conveys the originality and cultural values of this exotic world with the help of vivid colors, prints, various pictures, and patterns. The combination of yellow and orange tones, which convey the atmosphere of the hot desert, attracts special attention. Geometric, floral and animal prints, massive ethnic accessories charge with positive energy and give you confidence.
Fantastic stripes, lacing, and tassels are also in trend. Designers use them to create unusual and beautiful African-style models. An abundance of additional elements distinguishes this season’s most fashionable swimsuits. They are decorated with intersecting ribbons, ruches, ruffles and fringe, many stripes connecting parts. A swimsuit is open clothing; with its help, you can really disguise some figure flaws by shifting attention to virtues. When choosing, you need to focus on the features of your body.
One-piece or two-piece swimsuit?
Both options have the right to exist. The most common mistake for women plus size is selecting only the one-piece models because two-piece swimsuits with African print also look great on girls with curvaceous shapes:
- One-piece models are universal because they help hide the stomach and sides. You can visually make the figure slimmer, thanks to a bright African print.
- Two-piece swimsuits of large size can be chosen for girls with full hips and big breasts. Pay attention to the sets with high-waist swim trunks, skirt and supporting bodice.
- Monokini is an excellent option for girls with a tummy who are tired of wearing one-piece swimsuits. The top and bottom are connected in front by a stripe, and it has significant cuts on the sides.
- A beautiful T-shirt instead of a bodice is Tankini. This model with an African motif will help to hide the flaws in the waist.
- Mini-bikini is better not to consider as an option.
If you are going to a beach party, you can complement the image with the pareo and other accessories. It can be massive bracelets made of wood, beads with the addition of metal and precious stones, earrings and brooches made of wood and seeds. The pareo or tunic in black, beige, gold and white is perfect with the African print, depending on the tone of the swimsuit. You can find on this page the unique, sexy and elegant models of swimsuits plus size with an African print.
Showing all 23 results