The fashion for swimsuits is continually improving and developing
With each new season, designers come up with new incredible prints and exciting models. If earlier girls had no choice and they had to wear swimsuits similar to scuba diving suits, now they have complete freedom of choice. Now designers create a one-piece, separate, colored, plain-colored swimsuits with straps and without them.
The selection is really amazing
When purchasing a swimsuit, a woman plus size should take into account the peculiarities of her body and the preferred type of recreation. Classic swimsuits with shorts will fit active girls. Panties can be high or low waist, be completely closed or have a high neckline for the thighs. This model well hides figure flaws, diverting attention from full hips.
Swimsuits with shorts for women plus size should have specific properties that help to pull the stomach and adjust the figure:
- The high content of lycra.
- High waistline.
- Side inserts.
Shortini models plus size
There are two main types of swimsuits with shorts: one-piece and two-piece. There is also an intermediate option – monokini swimsuit. As a rule, here the upper and lower areas are connected either by a strip of fabric or by a decorative element. A reasonably open model, thanks to the shorts, allows you to mask stretch marks or skin imperfections in the thighs and buttocks.
Shortini swimsuits are divided into several groups:
- Blended swimsuits with shorts. Due to the hidden hips, the main focus is on the décolleté. Such swimwear is used for sports and workouts.
- Swimwear push-up with shorts. They are suitable for girls who want to adjust the shape of the breast and give it a seductive look. Special soft inserts in the bodice or a rigid frame can provide push up effect.
- Tankini. This version of the swimsuit looks like top and shorts. Initially, it was an absolutely sporty version, but today we can find a vast variety of color options, prints and decorative elements that turned the tankini into an elegant and unusual beach suit. It is a universal model that helps to hide the extra volume of the figure, and also to emphasize the advantages.
- Bando swimsuit with shorts. It has no straps and is held due to close fit to the chest. This model will visually shorten the upper body, and the shorts will balance the full hips. The only disadvantage of a swimsuit is that it does not provide good support for the chest.
- Separate swimsuits with shorts. They can vary the shape of the bodice and the design of the panties. Suitable for girls with a clearly expressed waist.
Types of swimming shorts
One should not think that all shorts have the same shape and design. Designers have come up with exciting models that correctly emphasize femininity and create a unique style. Classic swimming shorts for a swimsuit resemble super short shorts, and their gum is on the hips or waist. Stylists attribute these shorts to a sporty style, as they are very comfortable to move and they do not cause discomfort.
If you want to create a sexy image that will attract the attention of men, then the best choice would be a swimsuit with Brazilian shorts. These shorts successfully combine comfort and sexuality. Choose styles in coral, turquoise, and mint shades to create a vivid image. One-piece style with shorts in ultramarine, silver and gold tones looks luxurious. You should always focus exclusively on your size. Shorts must be an extension of you. Thanks to a vast assortment of styles, presented on our website, each woman of fashion will select the perfect swimsuit, which will make her image elegant, feminine and spectacular.
Showing all 25 results