One of the most romantic summer trends is a swimsuit with ruffles. Playful and feminine it can be in different styles and types that will surprise even the most stylish fashionistas.
Firstly, swimsuits may differ in the size of the ruffles. For example, there are models with frills in the form of a cape or types with small ruches. The first ones look more impressive and elegant, and the second ones are cute and playful. More swimsuits differ from each other styles.
Types of one-piece swimsuits, decorated with ruffles:
- The classic mayo is a standard model on the straps. The swimsuit is great because it allows you to place the decor most intricately. Full freedom of fantasy is permissible here.
- Monokini with cutouts on the sides. This swimwear emphasizes the waist. The ruffles as much as possible enhance this effect.
- The sporty version is called the high neck. It has a high neckline. This option is decorated with ruffles in minimal quantities because sports style still looks better without too much decoration.
- With a very deep and narrow neckline of décolleté. Only the neckline in this swimsuit can be decorated with ruffles. Romance flounces soften outright sexuality of such a model. The result is ultra-variant, which is also slimming.
- A swim dress is a bathing suit in the form of a dress. It can hide a small tummy due to the skirt, as well as protect the most sensitive parts of the body from unwanted tan.
Separate swimsuits with ruffles:
- It has low-rise panties and a bodice with triangle cups. Ruffles can be on the panties or the bodice separately, or both parts of the model simultaneously.
- It looks like a wide ribbon on a strapless chest.
- Halter with shoulder straps that are tied around the neck. This style allows for a variety of different placing ruffles.
- This is a swimsuit with a short top or with a T-shirt, in which you can swim.
The most fashionable summer colors for today: the vibrant green of fresh foliage on trees, lemon yellow, azure blue, pale blue tint, bright red-orange, and pink yarrow.
- A strip of any size in various combinations – vertical, horizontal and diagonal.
- Small and medium-sized polka dots.
- Beautiful realistic flowers, often in the form of a photo print.
- Abstraction and asymmetry. It looks especially impressive if contrasting colors are used for the picture.
- Funny pop art prints. Suitable for girls with a good sense of humor, who are not afraid to try on a slightly joking image.
- The combination of several different drawings. For example, a swimsuit bodice can have one color, and panties – completely different.
Selection by type of figure
Girls with small breasts should choose swimsuit models with ruffles at the top. For example, a bando swimsuit is suitable for a small bust. Visually, it increases the size, thereby allowing for balancing the proportions of the figure.
Tankini and swim dress is the perfect option for women plus size. Ruffles should not be voluminous and should not differ in color from the main background. Swimsuit with ruffles on the bodice can divert attention from full legs. If you have broad shoulders, then the decor better looks in the bottom of the swimsuit. A vertical position visually pulls the silhouette, so it fits for anyone.
These season ruffles are fashionable and desirable as ever
They look great on any kind of clothing but are especially attractive on swimsuits. Stylish swimwear with ruffles will allow you to show the romance of your nature, and also look cute and sexy. Frills and flounces are a great accessory that will not overload the image. As you can see, models with flounces are excellent not only to set the mood and focus on your femininity but also for visual correction of the figure. A swimsuit with ruffles is a fashionable little trick for a modern and stylish woman plus size.
Showing all 27 results