Interest in sport is growing in different countries
The number of people is regularly practicing various sports involved in fitness clubs or just doing morning jogging increases. Aqua aerobics, aqua fitness, and swimming are in trend. The growing popularity of surfing and the lifestyle associated with it has caused a high demand for sports swimsuits.
The racerback swimsuit can be beautiful, stylish with trendy colors and prints. Many female surfers choose swimsuits because they like them, not just in terms of their functionality. Models have to keep big body shape well, quickly adapt to sports, whether it be surfing, swimming or beach volleyball. Swimwear does not differ in color or print, but in manufacturability, namely, type, material, and support. One-piece sports swimsuit shouldn’t have an open back, and the bra should make in the form of a backless brassiere, the swimming trunks should be reinforced with lace so as not to be untied in water.
Racerback swimsuit options
- Swimsuits for gymnastics. Grace and grace are, perhaps, two main words that can be used to describe gymnastics. An ideal swimsuit should be not only beautiful but also as comfortable as a second skin. It should not press and rub.
- Two-piece swimsuit. Experts advise not to buy a separate swimsuit for sports. It is primarily due to convenience, which is very important during exercise. If you still choose such a model, it is essential to be guided not only by aesthetic qualities but also by its technical characteristics. Swimsuit bodice should not be too free, it is desirable that it fits snugly to the body, but not pressed. Straps should choose wide and elastic. The neckline of a swimsuit should not be too deep – otherwise, the chest may “fly out”. The main thing in a swimsuit should be completely absent from various strings. Everything must be complete, to reduce the likelihood of the swimsuit “slipping” during loads, especially if the central part of the exercises takes place in water.
- Swimsuit with cups. It is not the most popular model for women plus size. The fact is that they are not very convenient to use, especially if its owner has a big bust. Then, even the most primitive jumps will bring a lot of discomforts. Be as vigilant when choosing. Despite its openness, it should be as close as possible. The bodice is essential to pick precisely in size, and the swimsuit itself is tight to the body. Discard a large amount of foam rubber. It quickly absorbs water, and this will significantly weigh down the top, which will crawl and dry for a very long time.
- Sports swimsuit with shorts. Such a model looks not only beautiful but also sexy. Also, importantly, namely the shorts are the most comfortable in sports. They are convenient and secure hold the buttocks. It is the perfect suit for beach volleyball or jogging along the seashore. Depending on the sport which you like, you can choose the degree of openness of the top and bottom. If you prefer active games, the top should be closed. Again, there should be no ribbons or laces. Ideally, such a swimsuit should resemble a classic sports kit consisting of shorts and a top.
- Swimwear with a zipper. You need to be extremely careful with sports swimsuits on the lock. First, the zipper is an uncomfortable element, and secondly, there is a risk that during sport it can unzip. It can prick and smash into the body, which makes it difficult to concentrate fully on the movements.
Sport is great! And when a beautiful and comfortable outfit complements it, it begins to bring even more pleasure and stir-ups the desire to conquer new peaks.
Showing all 24 results