Every girl wants to look toned and slim
Fused swimsuits make it possible to hide figure flaws, express themselves and emphasize their individuality. Fashion encourages modeling new and beautiful styles for plus sizing women. In this direction, individual nuances are taken into account, in which a correction effect is laid. Fashionable novelties satisfy girls, as swimsuits plus size are created according to sketches designed according to specific needs.
Types of one-piece swimsuits plus size
One-piece models of beach swimsuits today are so diverse that it is quite easy to find your own version, which will beautifully highlight the advantages and hide the figure flaws. Top fashion houses represent different styles of swimsuits plus size.
- Swim dress. The essence of this style is that it is decorated with frills, which in appearance is a bit like a skirt. The swim-dress is a universal type of swimming suits, as it looks good on absolutely any figure. Such swimwear is an ideal option for women with a triangular kind of figure. This style visually increases the hips, thereby making the transitions of lines more feminine and smooth, and also hides the tummy.
- Sports style tank. It is one of the most popular types of swimsuits. The distinctive features of a tank are wide straps and a deep cut on the back.
- Bando swimsuit can be one-piece. Strapless models are currently in fashion, which is decorated with voluminous ruffles and flounces at the top. This swimsuit is categorically not suitable for owners of a triangular type of figure, but ideal for the “pear” type.
- Halter. It is another trend of the summer season. It is somewhat similar to a bando, but the straps are tied behind the back on the neck.
- Mayo. In appearance, this style is a bit like a sports tank. The only difference is in the straps, which are a bit thinner. This option is considered the most versatile, as it suits absolutely any figure.
- Monokini. It is the most popular version of the beach season. In the one-piece swimsuit, cutouts are made at the sides, thanks to which the figure becomes visually slimmer.
Fashionable color palette
Bright and vivid shades are the main hit among the fashion trends of the current season. The same applies to closed swimsuits. A variety of colors and brilliant tones such as orange, lilac, yellow, blue and purple are the top palettes that must necessarily prevail in the summer wardrobe of every fashionista.
Variants with geometric, ethnic, tropical and floral patterns are in trend
Fashion models are so diverse that they allow you to wear both simple styles of closed swimsuits, as well as variants with various design solutions that turn an ordinary swimming suit into an elegant beach outfit. Therefore, if you want to keep up with fashion trends when choosing a swimsuit style, we advise you to pay attention to the following details:
- Fringe and tassels. The models decorated with such decorative elements become more and more popular. Thanks to them, it turns out very flirty and elegant beach outfit.
- Transparent inserts. Today, a variety of mesh inserts soften even the most conservative swimsuit models, including sports options.
- One-piece swimsuits with a variety of laces and ties in different places create a seductive and flirty image.
- Lace inserts. Lace is a trending material some years, so it’s quite natural that designers began to decorate one-piece swimsuits with it.
Lady plus size should pay attention to:
- One-piece swimsuit with compression effect. This model s made of durable Lycra, which allows not only adjusting the figure but also visually hiding about 5 kg. Sliming styles are no different from the usual options to the design.
- Bodice with cups. Owners of beautiful and lush breasts can’t do without cups, as they will provide support and emphasize the elegance of forms. As for the bodice itself, it can be standard, triangular and even a bando.
- Multi-colored models. In this case, the color scheme should be correct, so as not to visually add even more volume. Deep and neutral tones are ideal, as well as their combinations. It is better to refuse light and pastel shades. You can create a new look with one of our swimsuits.
Showing 1–100 of 237 results