If you have a few lovely swimsuits in your beach wardrobe, and you no longer know how to surprise yourself and those around you, try on a Monokini type. Often on the figure, plus the size of such models look even sexier than the separate swimsuits.
The main types of Monokini:
- With a closed tummy. In such models, the panties are connected to the bodice with a wide strip of fabric, or the front part consists of a one-piece fabric. The sides and back fully open and can be decorated figured cutouts in such model. The bodice can have a wide variety of shapes, namely, straight, V-shaped, such as “balconette”, etc. It is an ideal option for a plus-size figure if you need to cover the tummy.
- With an open tummy. In such models, the panties are connected to the bra with tiny strips of fabric. They can be one and be in the center of the abdomen, or two strips on the sides. Monokini with an open belly is often decorated with metal jewelry: rings, chains, beads.
- The asymmetrical swimsuit is one of the most attractive models. A swimsuit can be either single cut or sewn from separate parts, but they can be located only on one side of the abdomen, revealing a large part of the body. Very often, asymmetric Monokini has only one shoulder strap. The shape of the bodice can be very diverse. This swimsuit distorts the proportions a bit, so it is only suitable for girls with an hourglass figure.
- Retro is a style of swimsuit. However, such a bathing suit looks so advantageous on the beach that the stylists distinguish it into a separate group. As a rule, these are swimsuits with a closed tummy, or with a cut-out on the stomach, but always with signs of retro-style. It may be a “pea” print, frill, and swimming trunks with a high waist. Variants of Monokini with high waist panties, decorated with two rows of buttons look very sexy. Also, the real “retro-detail” is a wide strap that puts on over the back of the neck.
- Monokini is a swimsuit to show off at a beach party or by the pool. It is suitable for a photo shoot or a romantic date.
Of course, you can swim in the sea and pool in the Monokini. Still, stylists see it as a swimsuit for relaxing on the coast. Therefore, it must be supplemented with accessories.
- The classic combination with Monokini is a wide-brimmed hat, but here you need to choose individually. If you like narrow brims then let the hat be small and neat. It should look very nice on you.
- Earrings and bracelets. Monokini is often bare shoulders entirely so that long earrings will be most welcome. A good option – earrings-brushes. Bracelets can be massive, full (they very favorably emphasize wrists), or you can choose a lot of thin bracelets. It is best to pick up an expensive, costume jewelry for a Monokini swimsuit.
- You should consider the shape of the neckline on the chest to correctly choose a necklace for a Monokini, for example, to the V-shaped bodice fit necklace of medium length, which descend into it. If the top is a straight horizontal line, a thin necklace with pendants in the middle, not reaching the swimsuit, will look perfect. Short accessories will suit the classic bodice shapes. Long beads look advantageous with models where two strips of fabric connect the panties and bodice.
- Beach dresses and pareos. A light dress can successfully complement Monokini. A long suit in the shape of a robe, just thrown over the shoulders looks excellent. You can wear light shorts or translucent wide trousers over a swimsuit for a walk on a yacht or get-togethers in a cafe on the beach. It will be appropriate and convenient.
All shades of gold, yellow, and beige, turquoise, bright blue and the color of fuchsia in a trend. Designers this season use the lacing, ruffles, flounces. Romantic details are combined with soft pastel tones of swimsuits. Decorative inserts of lace, knitted linen, bulk flowers, bows, fringe is a great option for a party. You can choose on this page the most attractive models of Monokini plus size.
Showing all 25 results